Best for those who want Office with Outlook on one PC
Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
• Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
• Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Share plans and stay organized
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
• Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
• Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
• Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
• Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
• Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates
7 GB SkyDrive storage
All SkyDrive users receive 7 GB of online storage with SkyDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the SkyDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
Your Office away from home
Free Office Web Apps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Microsoft® Word® 2016
This new version of Microsoft® Word® offers a more sleek and clean design, with a new Read Mode for easy viewing, Object Zoom for viewing tables, charts and images close up, and alignment guides to help you produce perfectly formatted documents.
Microsoft® Outlook® 2016
With the navigation panel, Peeks to provide a quick view of your schedule or recipient's contact details, and an improved search function, you can get even more out of Outlook - proving it's more than just an email client.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016
The new PowerPoint® offers a collection of new themes with alternative colours to make your presentations even more creative. Zoom in to give a better view of diagrams and charts, and use the navigation grid that only you can see, to discreetly switch between slides.
Microsoft® Excel® 2016
Visualise your data in new ways with Microsoft® Excel® 2016. Pick the best charts and graphs that Excel® suggests for your information, easily change titles and layouts of your tables, and apply formatting with a single click.
Microsoft® OneNote® 2016
Embed images, videos and documents in your OneNote files, with Excel previews updating automatically as you make changes to your spreadsheet. Tables in OneNote® can be converted into Excel® spreadsheets, and handwriting can be converted into text.